Job title: Admin Officer
Job reference: STAE001413
Date posted: 19/07/2018
Application closing date: 02/08/2018
Location: St Aelred's RC Primary School
Salary: Grade 4 (£17,693 to £19,095 per annum) reduced pro-rata
Package: 21.75 hours per week; term time only (both officers working 21.75 hours per week)
The Governing Body at St Aelred's RC Primary School is seeking to recruit two highly organised, experienced and motivated administrators to provide an efficient and effective support service, to allow the school to meet the needs of its children.
The ideal candidate will:
* be friendly, welcoming, positive and flexible;
* be literate and numerate;
* be computer literate;
* have good understanding of a number of routine administrative work procedures;
* have the ability to input and retrieve data;
* be able to communicate effectively at all levels;
* be able to organise own work and that of others, setting high standards;
* have an awareness of safeguarding children;
* have a proactive record of training and development.
Two part time posts are available:. the first position will work Monday to Wednesday 8am to 3.45pm (30 minutes for lunch) and the second position will work Wednesday to Friday 8am to 3.45pm (30 minutes for lunch). Wednesday will be the handover day.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We require the successful applicant to undertake an enhanced Criminal Record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service.
To apply, please download and complete an application form (see below) and submit electronically to the School Business Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org Please contact the School Business Manager by email if you have any queries about the posts.
Closing date: Thursday 2 August 2018 at 12 midnight
Interview date: Friday 10 August 2018
Start date: September 2018